Peter J. Crowe
My name is Peter J. Crowe, I am a fully qualified psychosynthesis psychotherapist with over 10 years’ experience gained in New Zealand and the UK. Next to my counselling work I also offer business coaching and organisational facilitation, and I am a practicing artist, writer and musician
I have studied and worked in both the UK and New Zealand. In addition to my therapeutic qualifications, I hold an MPhil (Hons) in Management, a Postgraduate Diploma in Art & Design and a BA (Hons) in Fine Art.
I regularly attend CPD (continuing professional development) workshops, trainings and events to refresh and update my knowledge.
My key qualifications
- Masters Degree (M.A.) in Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy, Middlesex University
- Diploma in Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy, Institute of Psychosynthesis, London
- Diploma in Psychosynthesis Psychotherapeutic Counselling, Institute of Psychosynthesis, London
- Diploma in Psychosynthesis Counselling (NZQA level 7 – degree equivalent), NZ Institute of Psychosynthesis, Auckland
- Registered member of the UKCP (United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy)
- Member of PaNZA (Psychosynthesis Aotearoa New Zealand Australia)
- Member of the APP (Association for Psychospiritual Practitioners)
I am bound by the ethical frameworks of each of these professional bodies.
I am also a member of PCSR (Psychotherapists and Counsellors for Social Responsibility).
Welcome to my pratice
I work from two comfortable consulting rooms in Exeter and in Bristol. I also offer ecotherapy in local environmental settings around Exeter.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, or if you would like to make an appointment.